The Kinetic Traxle comes in 3 thread pitches, T-2101 Coarse - M12 x 1.75mm, T-2102 Medium - M12 x 1.5 and T-2100 Fine - M12 x 1.00mm (Fine XL has the same thread pitch and is a longer version of the fine traxle), to fit most bike brands. Unlike stock thru-axles, the Kinetic Traxle has tapered heads that stand out just far enough from the bike frame to fit into the cone cups on a trainer.
Bike frame manufacturers determine thread pitch on their frame sets. It's important to know which thread pitch your bike uses before ordering a Traxle. For instance, DT Swiss makes axles based on manufacturer specifications not a standard single thread pitch, so refer to bike manufacturer to determine which Traxle you need.
- Thread Pitch: 1.00mm
- Over-locknut dimension x diameter: 135mm to 148mm x 12mm
- Axle length: 12mm x 185mm (spacers included)
- Refer to our Help Center to see if you need a Traxle
- See "Step 2." here for the Bike Brand/Model Menu to select your Traxle
- Download a Traxle Fitment Guide