The Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge can help solve a multitude of derailleur shifting problems, most notably with index shifting systems. This tool is extremely steady in operation and is simple to use. The tool threads directly into the derailleur hanger. The gauge bar holds a gauge which marks the distance to the wheel. The gauge then is rotated with the wheel to the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock positions, noting any differences in measurements. The alignment of the derailleur hanger is accomplished by applying pressure to the tool’s arm. The results can be checked instantly. The DAG-2.2 is made of heavy-gauge steel and is chrome plated for long shop life.
- Gauge bar made of heavy gauge, chrome plated steel
- Adjusts to fit 20" to 29"+ wheels
- Replaceable threaded tip
- Upgraded large inner shaft for added strength*
- Tighter tolerances for improved accuracy*
- Improved clearance and reach to fit more frame/hanger combos including low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers*