LUMINA™ MICRO 900 FEATURES
• Lumen Output: 900
• 5 Modes with Run Times: 2:00 – 60:00hrs
• Charge Time: 2:30 / 4:300hrs
• Weight: 130g
• Battery: Li-Ion
• Low Battery Indicator
• Compact and Lightweight
LUMINA™ MICRO 900 RUN TIMES
Low - 11:00h at 200 Lumens
Med - 4:30h at 450 Lumens
High - 2:00h at 900 Lumens
Flash - 11:00h at 900 Lumens
Walk - 60:00h at 30 Lumens
• Lumen Output: 110
• 6 Modes with Run Times: 2:00 – 60:00hrs
• Charge Time: 2:30hrs
• Weight: 28g
• Battery: Li-Po
• Low Battery Indicator
• 110 Lumen Super Lightweight Daylight Visible taillight
SABRE™ RUN TIMES
Pulse Flash - 7:00h
Flash - 6:00h
Fast Flash - 17:00h
Steady High - 1:45h
Steady Med - 4:00h
Steady Low - 8:30h
Disclaimer of Warranty
NiteRider Lighting Systems are engineered for maximum performance and durability. We proudly warranty all NiteRider products against defects in materials or workmanship during its lifetime.
Since no NiteRider product is indestructible, the Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover damages attributed to or resulting from normal wear and tear, abuse or alteration.
NiteRider distributes its products exclusively through its network of authorized dealers. Any products purchased on Ebay or similar online auction outlet will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
Duration of Warranty
• Limited lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
• 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches and AC adapters
• 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells
Warranty Claim Requirements
1. To obtain warranty service, it is preferable to have your original sales receipt. Systems returned without a sales receipt will have the warranty begin on the date of manufacture.
2. Contact the NiteRider Customer Service Department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number must be prominently displayed on the outside of your package.
3. Return the defective product, freight prepaid and insured to NiteRider. The product must be properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. For more information about the warranty process, please refer to the “RMA Process” section of the FAQ page.
Out of Warranty Repair
If your lighting system is in need of repair and is out of the warranty period, send the system, with your RMA # on the outside of the package, to NiteRider along with required payment (per the schedule below). Include your name, address, phone number and a brief description of the problem. Your system will be repaired and returned promptly.
Systems or Components [Bench Charge]
• Lumina Series Head Light [$25]
• MiNewt Cordless Series, MiNewt Series [$20]
• Pro Series without Docking Station, MiNewt Pro 750 [$30]*
• Pro Series with Docking Station [$40]*
* Bench Charge Fee may not include cost of parts. Please contact NiteRider Customer Service for further details. 1-800-466-8366, Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm PST
Free Technical Support
NiteRider provides free technical support. If you experience any difficulty during installation, use of a NiteRider product, or if you are uncertain of the warranty as it applies to your NiteRider lighting system, please contact NiteRider Customer Support.
We’re here to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us! For more information regarding our repair process, please refer to the “RMA Process” section of the FAQ page.
Warranty terms are subject to change without notice.
NiteRider 60 Day Product Return Policy
NiteRider offers a 60 day unconditional* return policy on all our lights.
If for any reason your light fails to operate we will replace the product at no cost.
Products may be returned to your point of purchase or to us directly at NiteRider in San Diego.
*If the light is physically damaged due to accident or misuse, our warranty may be voided.